Dr. William Curry
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Fort Smith, AR
William E. Curry, D.D.S. is a life-long resident of Arkansas and did his undergraduate studies here. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the University Of Tennessee College Of Dentistry at Memphis in 1973. After finishing a General Dentistry Internship with the VA Hospitals, he completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Tennessee and the City of Memphis hospitals in 1978. Since 1979 he has provided a full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery practice in Fort Smith with services ranging from removal of Wisdom Teeth, Jaw Repositioning Surgery, TMJ Surgery and Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Curry and his wife Donna have four children and two grandchildren. He remains active in his church, his local dental community as well as civic responsibilities. His hobbies include golf, fishing and hunting.
- Diplomat American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- The American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- American Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Arkansas State Dental Association (ASDA)
- Fort Smith Dental Association (FSDA), Past President
- St. Edwards Mercy Medical Center, Fort Smith
- Sparks Regional Medical Center, Fort Smith